Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Talk about late.

Talk about being a bad blogger.  If you looked it up in the dictionary it would have my picture next to it!  But in my defense I am in between homes which can be quite stressful and was on holiday... to Glastonbury!!  It was amazing!!  I have never camped in my life so I was quite hesitant at first but let my guard down and went with the flow.  Once I organised my camping space in a 2 man tent and had the dressing routine down to a fine art I was good to go.  I won't bore you with the details of Glasto since it has well and truly been covered by now other than that Beyonce, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, Paul Simon and Don Mclean were incredible.  I had the time of my life and celebrated my birthday while there with some fabulous friends.  What more could I have asked for?!

It would be Glasto with the Cider Bus

Mud and more Mud

It's my birthday!

The Oxfam shop... somehow the mud put me off shopping


Yes we are wearing tiger suits... it was a bonding activity and totally awesome

My best friend in white... naturally beautiful

Lost a welly?

Sustainability- use old clothes as flags instead of polyester new ones

To identify our tent we had a homemade flag... wit my face on it as a birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...