Monday, June 13, 2011

A little morning inspiration

As I've been staying with friends while I look for a new house share I have had the pleasure of staying in a multitude of rooms and none have been quite so lovely to wake up to in the morning as this one.   A friend of mine is currently at The Isle of Wight festival and offered me her room while she was away.  So lovely! Every morning I wake up to an array of colours painted by masters and quirky drawings collected throughout her travels.  I just love it!  I tend to send a post card home to my parents when I go abroad but my friend has collected post cards from around the world, from museums and tourist shops to collate on her wall.  So far my favourites have been from Degas, Matisse, Renior and Van Gough... yeah you can really tell what style of art I like can't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...