Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farewell my lovely housemates

I have been living in my current house for 9 months and it has been a wonderful experience with 2 fabulous people!  We all clicked straight away and have had an absolute ball and to celebrate us all moving on to bigger and better things we had a few people around on the weekend.  So thanks guys for welcoming me in to our home and living London with me!  You can probably tell by the photos that we had a great night!  My blue dress was actually an amazing vintage find in London and perfect for the summer ahead. My necklace is a treasured item I bought in Boston on my travels throughout America last year.



1 comment:

  1. ooh ! but still, great dress ! I like the colour

    new post up on my blog :
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...