Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Radiance

Théo VAN RYSSELBERGHE

Since moving back to Australia from the UK one of the things I miss the most is the array of ever changing exhibitions at galleries and museums.  I adore art.  Something about wandering through the whisper filled corridors of museums on a rainy weekend, which was quite often in London, always inspired me. However, Australia is so far away that we don't always get the amazing exhibitions that tour Europe and The USA, then you can imagine my delight when I saw the National Gallery of Victoria were hosting Radiance , an exhibition of works by Seurat, Signac and Luce.  I just about fell off my seat!  The exhibition begins November 16th and runs through until March 2013 and I fully expect to go multiple times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...