Monday, April 30, 2012

The Vogue Festival


Last week I was very lucky to attend the Vogue Festival in London and spent two afternoons in bliss listening to some amazing and talented people in the fashion industry.  Both days felt totally surreal as the guests featured were people I have long admired and in the case of Stella Mc Cartney focused my thesis on at university.  I was awestruck the entire time she spoke!  

I don't think any of the video's or photo's I post will do it justice but it will give you an insight in a wonderful two days.  If you get the chance to attend, do!

Dolce and Gabanna




I did have another video of Dolce and Gabanna however for some reason it won't load.  Turn the volume up on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...