Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm lagging behind

Source

I'm having a moment and it feels an awful lot like I'm back in year 12 studying for my final exams.  You know that overwhelming feeling, the one where you keep thinking you are never going to get everything done in time and your brain keeps telling you you're going to fall.  It's in the pit of my stomach.  I can feel it sitting there ready to bubble.

Now I've taken a big deep breathe, let the rant out and am going to focus.  
F-O-C-U-S.  

What might you wonder is causing such a pit in my stomach, well rationally thinking it's not something that needs stressing about but I am lagging behind in my blogging.  Yes, my blogging.  I have SO much I want to blog about I'm getting ridiculously overwhelmed!  I really a new notebook to process my thoughts on paper and tick everything off a list and I do love Rifle and Paper Co. .  I found the photo above on Pinterest but there are more at there website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...