Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Loving... Rifle Paper Co.

A Girl, A Style recently posted a photo of delightful stationary from Rifle Paper Co. and when I was thinking of writing some cards to dear friends in Australia their website was my first point of call.  I had such a hard time trying to choose just a couple cards and because I'm travelling it was totally impractical to buy more than necessary.  I fell in love with their vintage inspired florals, comical animal prints and assortment of 'Hello' cards.  

A close in friend in Australia is having a baby and the animal card below is just adorable and will make the perfect card for the occasion.  I've already selected a Mother's Day card to post to Australia too, I'm sure Mum will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...