Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm crushing on...



Top: Dorothy PerkinsJacket: All SaintsJeans: House of FraserBag: Zac PosenGold Bracelet: DebenhamsPeach Bracelet: Max and ChloeSunglasses: Marc JacobsEarrings: ASOS


This week I'm going to New York City! I can not wait to be in the city again and shop my heart out.  Walking around and shopping all day is going to require a comfortable outfit; jeans and ballet flats here I come!  Of course Spring has finally arrived and pastel greens and peaches are going to play a large part of my wardrobe in the coming months although, being a pasty white colour after months in a European winter I don't think I can pull off clothing in such a light colour.  I'll stick to the accessories instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...