Monday, March 19, 2012

Cotton: The fabric of our lives



As I'm currently in America visiting some family we've had some quiet nights and while watching TV I saw an amazing TV advert for Cotton: The fabric of our lives.  Zooey Deschanel starred in the advert and immediately prompted me to search the web.  If you're not taken in by the advert itself have a look at the video extras.  Kate Bosworth is also featured in an advert for Cotton and although I love Zooey's advert and her outfits are incredible, I was really taken with the extra video components of Kate Bosworth's.  Kate is so effortlessly cool and laid back that you feel like you're on the couch talking with her.  Make sure you listen to the soundtracks also because the lyrics are just beautiful and they are sung by the girls themselves!  


As I added this video content from You Tube I noticed it was first added in 2009.  Is it really that old?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...