Monday, January 23, 2012

Max & Co.

While in Venice I wandered the streets aimlessly taking photos and looking at the architecture and noticed so many store windows that impressed me.  Max & Co. was one of them as I noticed 2 striking winter coats in the window.  The layout itself wasn't far from a traditional merchandising window but the coats themselves are what caught my eye.  The two tone, colour blocking and fur stole of one and the sweeping shoulder collar of the other made me stand and stare for a good 5 minutes!  I can just imagine wearing them with my skinny jeans, riding boots and statement necklace!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the jacket with the fur collar. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful isn't it! I was too scared to look at the price tag though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...