Saturday, January 28, 2012

A little quality time

We were lucky to spend New Years Eve in Paris with a group friends

This weekend is going to be filled with much laughter and smiles, and many red wines.  Two of my friends, are coming to visit me and we are going to have a fantastic weekend catching up!  One of my friends I have known since I was 5 years old and we were even born in the same hospital at around the same time exactly one week apart.  We spent our entire schooling years together from prep to year 12 and then she moved to London at 19.  Although she eventually moved back to Australia, it was around that time that I then moved away to America and then to London.  Even worlds apart we stayed friends and over the past couple years somehow have managed to travel to exotic places together!  I am so excited to see her this weekend and just can't wait to give her a massive hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...