Friday, January 27, 2012

H&M iPad App

I downloaded the H&M iPad application the other day and have been watching copious amounts of video footage on it.  No matter what website I'm surfing I will generally always watch the videos on them.  It always takes me away to a mystical world and if only for a couple minutes I am totally drawn in to their story.  In particular, I love watching interviews with stylists, head office staff or designers and always seem to draw some sort of inspiration from them which is why I am going cross eyed from watching too much H&M TV!




Even if you don't have an iPad you can watch these videos on YouTube.  Today my favourite Spring Key Looks.  Ann- Sofie Johansson, the head designer for H&M cultivates her favourite looks for the coming spring.  I can't believe the spring collections are out already!

From H&M You Tube

1 comment:

  1. Great Videos, I love H&M! And this make me love them even more!

    HauteStandards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...