Monday, September 26, 2011

The Harpers Bazaar Chapters


During my busy weekend off not long ago I somehow managed to fit in time to visit the V&A museum in South Kensington for a lecture by Glenda Bailey, the editor in chief of Harpers Bazaar magazine.  The lecture was based around the release of her new book titled Harpers Bazaar Greatest Hits and includes her most treasured covers and editorials sectioned by year beginning with 2001.  It is one beautiful book and certainly captures the greatest and most intriguing photographs the magazine has published in recent history.  To show you guys a little more of what Glenda had to say I recorded sections of the lecture on my Iphone and I'll put them up gradually over the next week.  Enjoy watching them and I hope you get an insiders perspective of the magazine just as I did!

The beginning of the lecture

With Glenda Bailey for a book signing

Glenda Bailey at the V&A Museum




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...