Monday, May 09, 2011

What a glorious day!

In the 18 months it has been since I left Australian shores I have not sat outside in the sunshine, at a cafe with a newspaper and had a beautiful brunch.  It may sound slightly self indulgent but it was kind of a routine for my friends and I on Sunday mornings after we had been out dancing on a Saturday night.  Greasy hash browns and poached eggs- nothing better!  So far I haven't experienced a cafe culture in London as is the case with Melbourne.  It's all about the cafe in Melbourne, so to start a new week relaxing with friends and reading was absolutely delightful!


1 comment:

  1. I think that everyone needs such moments!

    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...