Monday, March 21, 2011

Zoola Fish

Way back in October I bought a voucher from Groupon for Zoola Fish.  It was an awesome saving of like 50%  and I'm basically a sucker for bargains so I ended up buying one.  I never got around to using it before the new year so a few days before it expired and I received a friendly reminder email from Groupon I headed up to Camden Markets and stuck my legs in a tank of water for the fishies to eat.  My mum thought I was crazy but it actually wasn't that bad, it tickled ALOT, especially when the fish were eating underneath your toes but other than that it was relaxing.  Try one next time!



1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    i just found your blog. I would like to invite you to the first giveaway on my blog. A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = )
    I allways follow back!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...