Saturday, March 05, 2011

I'm undertaking a challenge.  It's a little scary and daunting.  I'm not quite sure I know what I'm getting myself in for but, I recently read in a magazine (you'll soon come to see that I'm a magazine fiend) that whatever it is you do in your spare time, is what you should be doing full time.  Thus,I welcome you to my sparkling new journey through fashion, life, photography and London.

To answer the magazines quote, it is fashion that consumes my spare time and I'm forever reading my favourite blogs and musing on the thoughts and photos of my now fellow bloggers.  I'm also throughly dedicated to travelling and collecting stamps in my passport is  quickly becoming a full time occupation in itself!  I wouldn't say that I'm new to London since I've now lived in the city for 8 months... wow, it's been 8 months already... but I'm hoping that you will explore my adopted city with me and share in my love for everything that makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Good for you sweetheart! I am rooting for you :) I love London, was recently there and enjoyed every second of it. Tell me, is your profilepic from Frognerparken in Oslo?

    xx Anika
    http://byanika.com
    @AnikaByAnika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...