Friday, April 01, 2011

The Coveteur

I recently stumbled across the fashion blog The Coveteur and immediately fell in love!  The women and men featured on this blog are inspirational and to be honest have the most desirable wardrobes ever!  After 1 minute on their blog I subscribed and have logged on daily ever since.  The blog design is classic and it's simplicity is refreshing.  Established by Erin Kleinberg and Stephanie Mark, and photographed by Jake Rosenberg, The Coveteur is one of my favourite blogs.  With each new post the duo styles I am constantly finding inspiration and kind of have a habit of staring at the photos for a very long time.  I think I might be obsessed.  One of their latest posts features a behind the scenes article, follow the link here to read it and check out the awesome behind the scenes photos.  They are always my favourite part of an expose.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...