Saturday, December 15, 2012

J-Lo... can dance




On Wednesday in the morning I received a call from my very excited best friend and through the squealing I managed to understand that her brother had just given her two free tickets to see J-Lo in Melbourne that night!  So Wednesday night ended up being quite a spontaneous evening of singing and dancing with a superstar!  And Jennifer Lopez is a superstar!  We had amazing seats and could see her incredible abs up close and drool over the back up dancers.  After the concert I realised that I hadn't been listening to the concert as much as I was staring at her while she danced.  Honestly, she is one of the most amazing dancers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...