Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NYC Ballet & Valentino

Source

I'm always astounded at the variety of projects that designers have on their plate in addition to running their own fashion houses.  For a second I tried to imagine what juggling so many tasks would be like and I just simply can't comprehend how on earth they do it!  A very talented and organised team I would say!  

The photo above prompted my minute or two off in to day dream land.  Valentino is creating the costumes for the NYC Ballet's fall gala and they are as impressive as everything else he does!  Pop over to The Cut and check out the other images behind the story. How I wish I was a fly on the wall in that studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...