Monday, August 20, 2012

Melbourne, The Most Liveable City in the World



Yep, Melbourne won the World's Most Liveable City for the second year in a row!  Even though I miss London terribly everyday (they placed 55th) I am beginning to appreciate Melbourne more and more.  Most of my Australian friends from London are returning home and some of them are moving here from different parts of Australia so in a way I get to experience Melbourne from the eyes of a newcomer as we explore different areas of the city together.   Just today a couple friends drove out to the country to have lunch at the local pub with me and it was glorious!  I can't wait until Spring arrives and the beer gardens open up with live music, we've already made plans to enjoy a Sunday afternoon at the pub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...