Thursday, July 05, 2012

Design*Sponge and You've Got Mail

Have you checked out Grace's Design * Sponge website lately?  I love her "Living In" series and this week she features one of my absolute favourite movies, You've Got Mail.  I was 15 years old when You've Got Mail was released and my romantic self fell in love with the movie and New York City right away.  It was You've Got Mail that inspired me to travel and somehow get to New York City no matter what!  Well I've been there numerous times now and still love the city more on every visit.  Dont' tell anyone but whenever I walk past a flower shop in NYC I think of Meg Ryan hiding behind a bouquet of flowers and when I order a Starbucks I picture Tom Hanks in front of me!  




All photos from Design*Sponge, head over here to check out the rest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...