Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lunch with Friends

Jacket- Rick Owens, Top- River Island, Bag- Marc Jacobs
Shoes- French Sole, Scarf- Mango, Rings- Black, Rings- Bow

I've been back in Australia about 6 weeks but I've still not had the chance to catch up with many friends, so today is the day.  A long awaited lunch with a glass of wine while chatting incessantly about the past 3 years is going to be fabulous!  It is also incredibly windy outside, so much so I can hear the house creaking from the blasts of wind and an appropriate outfit is in order.  I'm raiding my closet to find something like this... 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard it's a particularly cold winter back home... We're sweltering here in NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...