Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What a week!

I get to wake up to this view every morning in Australia
It has been exactly one week since I arrived back in Australia and it has gone by so fast, probably due to the unpacking overload I'm experiencing.  I shipped home a ridiculous amount of boxes from the UK and I haven't even reached them on the "To Do" list yet!  At least I no longer have a suitcase and pack exploding all over the room and looking at my mess was definitely one of those 'I don't know where to begin' moments.  One of the more exciting parts of unpacking is going shopping, in your own closet!  I haven't seen so many of my things since January that it's going to be as good as hitting the mall but I already know I love what's there!

I'm still decompressing everything that has happened over the past month, no... make that 6 months, and it's quite a challenge to overcome but I'm getting there and in the meantime I get to spend quality time with my family and friends that I haven't seen for two and a half years.    

2 comments:

  1. Your view is absolutely incredible... and making me a little homesick for the gorgeous Australian landscape. Hope your re-adjustment keeps going well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was particularly beautiful this morning! Oh the re-adjustment is definitely a struggle but I am so looking forward to catching up with everyone! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...