Friday, May 11, 2012

The Vogue Festival Continued...

Natalia Vodianova

There was certainly a lot of controversy in the Saturday afternoon session at The Vogue Festival.  I never knew Natalia Vodianova was so outspoken and brash.  Most of her comments came from a good place I'm sure but were certainly harsh and Lily Cole was a darling, just a beautiful being. 

Lily Cole
Jourdan Dunn
I was surprised the audience dwindled for the last presentation of the day "Is it all about the red carpet?"  I don't think I need to answer that!  I expected Rachel Zoe to be quite abrasive and stand offish but she flew right in to the discussion and interacted with the audience at the end of the debate.  Her husband Roger was also in the audience and helped Rachel when her mic wasn't working .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...