Thursday, April 05, 2012

It's a busy day!


Today is going to be super busy and I've tried to get up extra early to be able to get everything done.  On my list today is a trip to the post office, the internet cafe to print some documents that will hopefully allow me back in to the UK in a few days time, a trip to the Victoria and Albert Museum and most importantly a getting myself on a flight to Dublin, Ireland!  It's a girls road trip weekend for Easter!  Living overseas and having a group of friends from high school in the same city is always going to end in mischief and this weekend will be no exception- four girls, one car, lots of Easter eggs and guinness!  Bring it on!

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter, please don't drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...