Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh London!

The London Eye this morning
As I write this I am sitting on the balcony of what used to be my address in London (I'm renting my old from a friend while she's travelling) and looking out over roof tops to a glorious hazy blue and mellow yellow sky.  I can't believe I am still awake though after arriving in this morning from New York and getting no sleep on the plane.  It is going to be an early night for me as soon as the sun sets!  I don't know about you but do find some places you visit just feel like you've been there before in another life?  London is like that for me, it feels incredibly like home even though home is technically Australia.  As soon as I get in to London I'm at ease, I love this city.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that looks so fun. I have always wanted to go to London! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...