Friday, March 09, 2012

I'm crushing on...

Travelling for long periods of time requires much planning in the outfit department and of late I have become quite attuned to what my travel style is; easy.  I'm always either a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl or I'm a dress and leggings girl, depending on the weather and occasion you will always find me in either option.  Lately though I have this major urge to buy a pair of great coloured chinos to brighten my travel wardrobe.  I don't know if my luggage can handle another piece of clothing being stuffed in though!



Jacket- H&M
Bretton Top- Old Navy
Chinos- John Lewis
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace- Dannijo
Shoes- Converse
Camera- Canon

2 comments:

  1. You cannot go wrong with a pair of coloured chinos... instant fun.

    ps. our wardrobes sound remarkably similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't found a pair! I've got a lot of shopping to do in NYC I think. x

      Delete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...