Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bella Italia- Florence... Again

The Duomo

I am an addict.  I just can't help myself.  Whenever the opportunity arises to see Florence, Italy I jump at it! I actually don't know anyone who wouldn't want to spend hours wandering the streets of such an impressive city. My last visit to Florence was in October last year with my best friend for a couple days, and although this visit was only for the day it was certainly a special one.  One of my dear friends and I caught the train from Lucca, about an hour away early in the morning and wandered the streets for hours.  We stopped to enjoy some truffle oil spaghetti and gelati, bought handbags at the leather market (because I really need another handbag- eeek!) and admired the view of the Ponte Vecchio.  Florence is perhaps one of top top 5 cities in the world. 


I love the bronze doors

It wouldn't be Italy without bicycles


From the Ponte Vecchio

Florentine architecture

 All photos taken by me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...