Thursday, March 15, 2012

Am I really going? Yes!


Ok so, I am so super excited I just hit my head on my bedroom wall writing this!  Ouch!  I'm going to The Vogue Festival!!  I saw on CoCo's Tea Party that Vogue are holding their own festival this year- 2 days of totally self indulgent fashion brilliance and I am going!  If you read regularly you might remember that I'm currently travelling as I could no longer work in the UK (legally) and had to leave my beloved London.  Well the advantage of travelling with no immediate plans or destinations means that I can head back to the UK and attend this awesome event.  Oh my I'm jittering I'm so excited!  

I booked tickets to both afternoon sessions which means I'll be sitting up close and personal with Dolce & Gabbana, Mary Portas, Stella Mc Cartney, Tom Ford, Lily Cole, Natalia Vodianova, Rachel Zoe and many more.  It might actually be a dream come true... yep definitely.

2 comments:

  1. How fantastic! I can't wait to read all about it (through you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Eeeek! I'm so exctied!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...