Monday, February 13, 2012

Top 10 Flicks for Valentines Day

If you are single (like me) and do not have any romantic, sunset watching, walks along the beach planned for the 14th of February why don't you invite all your single friends over and have a girly night?!  It is virtually a girl code to stick together on days such as Valentines and what better way to relax with a bottle of wine (or two) and a couple of these fabulous chick flicks.  I must admit I will be watching at least two!

1. The Notebook

2. Because I Said So

3. Pretty Woman

4. Bridesmaids

5. The Proposal

6. 10 Things I Hate About You

7. A Walk To Remember

8.   27 Dresses


9. Just Like Heaven

10. The Devil Wears Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...