Thursday, February 09, 2012

Jenny Packham for Debenhams

1 and

If you're a fan of Gossip Girl you would remember the stunning Jenny Packham dress Blair wore in the episode titled " Jewel of Denial".  When I watched the episode I was fixated on the style, the tucking at the shoulders, deep v neck and that beading!  I would be lying if I said I didn't google her collection right after the show and now I might actually be able to afford a little piece of Packham! Debenhams have revealed that in the coming months a Jenny Packham collaboration will hit its stores!  Unlike many of the high street collaborations that have launched in previous years Debenhams will release the collection from April onwards continuing until the end of summer.  So perhaps with it's monthly summer store drop the Jenny Packham collection won't be just a fashion fad, or rather to test the waters for a longer collaboration?  Fingers crossed!  


From Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...