Saturday, February 04, 2012

"A" for Annie


I was thinking about my possessions most probably sitting on a ship somewhere out on the ocean right about now and wanted to share a little piece of my joy with you.  Last year I was wandering down my high street in London with my best friend when we walked past what used to be old cinema and is now a fabulous vintage and retro antique store.  To say I am in love with everything in this store would be an understatement, I am obsessed and walked in there on a weekly basis just to see if there was anything new.  That is a dangerous habit!  

As we walked past I saw the letter "A" lit brightly and thought it was meant to be- where on earth would I ever find a french industrial letter sign with lights in blue (my favourite colour) again?  I have scoured the internet since trying to find more but simply can't, therefore justifying my awkward purchase!  Oh boy was it awkward.  At one point I thought I was going to have to leave it behind in London but the shipping company came to the rescue and packed my letter for me!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I have seen some posted on Urbanoutfitters.com before but this is very unique. I love it!

    HauteStandards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...