Saturday, January 07, 2012

A Call to Arms...

Even though I am yet to leave for my next travelling adventure I am already becoming a tourist in London and yesterday I went to the Imperial War Museum which by far is one of the best around.  The information, layout, and sheer volume of things to look at was amazing.  If you're in town- do it!  The Holocaust exhibition is heart wrenching as you hear from people who suffered through the atrocities and watch a lot of video footage.  Allocate at least 3 hours to the museum there if not more, I didn't have time to go through one whole level and I was there for 3 hours!  One of the most interesting parts (for me anyway) was the recruitment propaganda used to garner support and gather more troops.  They even included an Australia poster in the exhibit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...