Monday, January 02, 2012

Another year...

Summer on Primrose Hill

Over the past 2 days I think all I have read about is New Years resolutions and recaps on 2011. I don't really believe in New Year resolutions because I find, for me anyway, they seem to add an unwanted pressure and make the resolution seem like a chore which defeats the whole purpose of wishing someone a 'Happy New Year' when the clock strikes 12!  Does anyone else feel like that?  So I won't make any resolutions just perhaps a hope for particular things to happen this year.  One of which includes making myself get on a one way plane to Australia.  Yes, it actually is that difficult.  I shall be leaving my new adopted homeland of England in 11 days time to officially become a traveller again and although one of the greatest pleasures and luxuries in life is travelling, having my work visa expire for the UK is breaking my heart.  I am not looking forward to packing all my belongings in to boxes and handing over my room keys to another but becoming a traveller again is something I do best.  World here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...