Friday, December 30, 2011

Paris... Oui Oui


Tomorrow morning I am waving a fond farewell to my parents as I head off to Paris for New Years Eve with a group of friends.  It will be bitter sweet since I will not see my parents again for at least 6 months so I'm sure there will be tears on their behalf and lots of hugging at the airport.  I wasn't able to get as much time off work as I hoped in the past 2 months so have only seen them for about 2 weeks in total.  Then it is back to the travellers life for me... more on that later.  In the meantime I am looking forward to crepes and macaroons, lemon citron tarts and walks beside the Seine, the flea markets and catching up with my old housemate!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...