Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's been a while but Merry Christmas!

It's been a while since I posted and mostly it's because of the major changes which are happening at the moment.  It's no excuse but life has been crazy!  Now that it's Christmas Eve and it's time to slow down and relax I can finally get back in to the swing on things.  I'll try and catch up on all the things you have missed in the past month over the next couple weeks as well as all the new things (of which there will be many!).  But for now I hope you have a wonderful and bright Christmas filled with lots of laughter and joy.  Merry Christmas Eve!

Our Christmas Tree this year- a smaller version since we're travelling

Raclette Cheese

My first dinner with my parents after months of them travelling- yum!

A traditional Swiss meal- Racelette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...