Friday, September 09, 2011

Lille, France

I set off on my daycation on Tuesday at 6am for the train station at Saint Pancras and boarded the Eurostar for Lille.  Lonely Planet guide in hand I wandered the streets of Lille, visited the Old Town, ate in a beautiful little cafe and read my book.  A book which I started about 6months ago and just have not been able to finish with all the distractions in London on days off!  It was a lovely way to get out of  London and in to a peaceful environment.






And now for the obligatory hipstamatic photos



3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like SUCH a beautiful place! I've never been to France; I'm super jealous.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...