Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Day with Anne Hathaway

Tonight was the European premiere for the movie One Day, based on the international best selling book by David Nicolls, and Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess graced the premiere in Westfield London.  I don't live too far away from Westfield so thought I would pop on by and see if I could get any decent photos of them!  Apart from the awkwardly tall guy standing right in front of me spraying everyone and anyone with flashes on his fancy camera, I was able to see quite well.  Although I do apologise to the woman in front of me whom I may have been pushed in to a few times, sorry!

Anne was incredibly beautiful and totally fierce.  A crowd beside me was pushing forward when she reached them and a small child was at the very front.  Anne raised her voice and asked everyone to stop pushing because of the child in the front.  Go Anne!

b46b3385d507c65634dceaaa6e4c9be6.jpg


Watch the trailer on you tube below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...