Thursday, April 07, 2011

This can only mean one thing

I spent tonight having a couple drinks with a friend at a local pub in London and when I left the table to visit the ladies room I was surprised and delighted to see the below poster on the back of the toilet door.  Let's keep all judgement aside because taking photos in the bathroom is not the most glamourous of things to do for a post, but I just had to!  Last summer when I arrived in London, and my friends who were already settled in their lives and homes were drinking fancy ciders and red wine I became addicted to Pimms!    But as the weather became colder and winter set in Pimm's was ordered less and less, until now! And I can, because it's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...